[Bug Report] Tales of Destiny [NTSC]
Try the latest beta they've released it should have it.

Sponsored links

Damn, the movies mess up the game totally... and i cant seem to find a proper patch/gamefix for that. I thought i created one but it seems i messed something up and the movies still work... can anyone point me in the direction of movie-skipping patch for ToDR?
Don't need one just press start when the movie starts.
Yeah, i managed to pass through the movie after multiple tries. Thanks.
Sorry for double-posting, but i have yet another question: is it possible to bind a Save State/Load State buttons to my gamepad instead of F1/F3 keys?
(04-19-2009, 07:19 PM)RyuMizuchi Wrote: Sorry for double-posting, but i have yet another question: is it possible to bind a Save State/Load State buttons to my gamepad instead of F1/F3 keys?

the plugin i used (ssspsx lilypad) doesnt allow that, however you can use joy2key to bind directly in windows any key to any bouton of your paddle.
(04-19-2009, 07:29 PM)xplo Wrote:
(04-19-2009, 07:19 PM)RyuMizuchi Wrote: Sorry for double-posting, but i have yet another question: is it possible to bind a Save State/Load State buttons to my gamepad instead of F1/F3 keys?

the plugin i used (ssspsx lilypad) doesnt allow that, however you can use joy2key to bind directly in windows any key to any bouton of your paddle.

Thanks!
Im using the game fix with the beta, and im using a speedup hack and im using peops SPU2 Reverb, (the other peops choices crash if you traverse maps or enter houses or even after battles) so im getting decent sound. Only problem is that the voices are still a little chopy and repeaty, but its not god awful. The graphics are doing kinda ok, but the main problem is if you dont use interlaced frames like blend bff, the screen shakes allot. However, if you DO use blend, not only does it go all blurry, but its like the matrix, the characters moving and there are different versions of him trailing behind him o__o.This isn't terrible, keeps the frame rate at a living pace since it dies considerably in towns. Battles seem to run at a pretty nice rate. Its a bit slow, but not so slow to a crawl, and the music and voices keep up in battle. However, the music sometimes cuts out at random moments, but comes back in after a battle or two. Also, for gdsx, theres a wait vsync option taht works well with music. Sometimes it helps, sometimes it doesnt.

Just thought I'd tell ya how mine worked.
in advanced, chose default options, then, if you need a speed hack, select INTC ==> the game will work better and crash less...but it still crash sometimes...
in graphical option chose Bob tff. (for people who doesn't know, select DX9 Hardware; DX10 doesn't work with this game)
P E O Ps is a good sound plugin for this game, because the sound do not wait for fps to be at 60
Ok people, posts related to bugs ONLY here. you want config answers, go to the general forum..