[Bug Report] The King of Fighters: Maximum impact 2
Quote:It is treated only on ZZogl 0.3.0 but speed decreases to 40 fps, and the drawing will be much worse
uh ?
so you mean :
- without any speedhack enabled
- cpu options set to default and/or recommendend
- gsdx software mode enabled

With all of this athe same time, the bug persists ?

EDIT : oh, And btw, could you please post screenshots when trying to describe a bug. 'cause, I didn't understand anything about it. Wink
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go

Sponsored links

You will return a theme into place or you will name the reasons of stupid moving then I will show an error picture. As I am treated have told. Otherwise go to an ass!
1st I'm not the one who moved your thread.
2nd have a warning for flaming. Being polite would be a good start if you seek help.
3rd the picture we're waiting for would be a good reason to put it in the bug reporting section
jesalvein, OK
1) Was mistaken, excuse.
2) I was polite when wrote the first closed theme. It have stupidly moved. I have created one more, since. The first theme have moved. It agree that they have been made not correctly. In the second theme I have specified an error photo - http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Bug-Repor...006--18000 Why have moved this thread, I and have not understood. What for dullness? Has created by rules, has specified an error and as it is treated.
No one understands the bug because your english is really bad (bad translator I guess). We are asking for a photo of the ERROR not your settings
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(10-22-2010, 06:39 PM)Bositman Wrote: No one understands the bug because your english is really bad (bad translator I guess). We are asking for a photo of the ERROR not your settings
Just not I have not understood it, and you blind. In my last post there is a link with two photos. One of them - an error photo
ok, if someone sees an error on this photo, feel free to explain, 'cause it don't see.
Uh... even if there was an error he says it's fine with ZZogl and possibly with GSdx software, that combined with the almost impossible to read report is... well not a valid bug report (would be only GSdx hardware related), I moved it when he said it was fixed with ZZogl but forgot to post. Sorry Tongue2
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(10-22-2010, 07:09 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: I moved it when he said it was fixed with ZZogl but forgot to post. Sorry Tongue2
And why into place has not returned a thread?
The bug report section is only for PCSX2 core bugs, not plugin bugs like this one. So it has been correctly moved and it is time you stop questioning our moderators.
[Image: newsig.jpg]