[Bug Report] The sims 2 Castaway
[Bug Report] The sims castaway [PAL-M13]

# PCSX2 version: Official v1.0.0 release
# CPU options: default
# Plugins used: GSdx 10 (hardware) 4x native
# Description: Doesnt show the texts of actions and the avatar of the hairs and stuff here is a pic [Image: s04v.png]

i configured GSdx to DX10 software mode and set sw rendering threads to 3 and it worked but the graphic quality was so bad and the fps decreased
I have an i3 and a gtx650

Sponsored links

not a valid bug report.
moved to general discussion
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I can confirm these issues in hardware mode. In addition to the text not appearing, the icon entries when customising sims are also invisible in hardware rendering. The floor has a visible grid pattern which appears to be fixed by the Half-Pixel Offset hack.

Sometimes the game also hangs after a while without any visible errors, taking the emulator with it. I'm not sure why that is, but it makes it quite unplayable due to the long time it takes to load and how unpredictable this hanging is.
(08-28-2013, 12:02 PM)Coornio Wrote: I can confirm these issues in hardware mode. In addition to the text not appearing, the icon entries when customising sims are also invisible in hardware rendering. The floor has a visible grid pattern which appears to be fixed by the Half-Pixel Offset hack.

Sometimes the game also hangs after a while without any visible errors, taking the emulator with it. I'm not sure why that is, but it makes it quite unplayable due to the long time it takes to load and how unpredictable this hanging is.

Thats exactly what happens to me
Does anyone know how to fix this? It is quite a hindrance.