[Bug Report] Timesplitters 3 Future Perfect [NTSC SLUS 211.48]
# Pcsx2 version: 0.9.6, beta's 791, 831
# Cpu eerec on, vurec0 and vurec1 on, MTGS on
# Plugins used: Gsdx 0.1.14 (all different configuraions) and zerogs 0.97.1
# Description: Graphical garbage on screen in pretty much all areas, I have only seen one area which doesn't have it? And a gray haze a certain distance from the screen is always present.
Otherwise the game runs with perfect speed, even without any speedhacks, its just hard to play with that in your faceLaugh

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Asus Notebook W90vp
Windows Vista x64
Intel Core 2 Duo CPU T9600 @ 2.8GHz
6.00 GB RAM
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4870 x2

Sponsored links

looks like a post processing issue, can you try with zerogs
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

I went back and did more testing with ZeroGS 0.97.1, No luck with it, it has the same garbage on screen, plus flickering of some objects, and it doesn't run well at all even with speedhacks. Also the image is repeated on screen, If you look at the first pic you can see what I mean in the top left part of the screen. ZeroGS has alot of options that seem to be specific to certain games, so I didn't mess with most of the settings. I wasn't able to test other versions as I only have that version of ZeroGS, I believe its the most up to date.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Asus Notebook W90vp
Windows Vista x64
6.00 GB RAM
Back to GSdx and use software rendering. This'll fix the garbage.
Yep, no garbage with software mode, but even with speedhacks it runs really slow. With hardware I get the garbage but runs flawless without speedhacks. Is there anything else I can do for better performance in software mode? Also how many threads should I set it to, not sure how software mode works? And one last thing, is it just the plugin causing the garbage or is it my GPU, or the emu?
Anyway Thanks for the help.
Asus Notebook W90vp
Windows Vista x64
6.00 GB RAM
Moved. It's a plugin problem, not an emulator one...