[Bug Report]Trigger Heart-Exelica Enhanced[NTSC-J]
# PCSX2 version: Official Beta 2809, Official v0.9.7 release
# CPU options:I Don't Remember,But it should be a intel Dual2Core Q9300 with nothing change.
# Plugins used: GSdx 0.1.16 (hardware and software,tested both dx9&11,allow 8-bit textures), ZeroGS 0.9.6.7/0.9.7, spu2-X 1.4.0,CdvdGigaherz(r2361),P.E.OP.s 1.3.0,
# Description: This Game will not boot up and a Failure of CDVD-Plugin Warning was popped up before the EMU-window start.
It might be a chance with some protection code crash with the emulator.

Sponsored links

There is no official beta 2809. This sounds like a bad CDVD configuration instead of an actual bug. I hope if you're running it from an ISO that you don't have it mounted in any other external program like daemon tools
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(06-07-2010, 10:58 PM)Bositman Wrote: There is no official beta 2809. This sounds like a bad CDVD configuration instead of an actual bug. I hope if you're running it from an ISO that you don't have it mounted in any other external program like daemon tools

I am.And mutilple plugin I already tested on,it dose not change of the problem.
I don't know about the version which I am using,but it shows as [PCXS2 0.9.7.2809(svn) Apr 3 2010]

================
Okay,I manage to fix the problem.I update the pulgins with r3113 package.Thanks for help.