[Bug Report] Twisted Metal - Head On [NTSC]
#PCSX2 version: PCSX2 1.4.0
#Emulation options: EE/IOP defaults, VUs defaults
#Plugins Used: GSdx 1.1.0 HW and SW

#Description: Black glitches on cars when battling, outside combat everything seems 
normal and works good. Flames are also bad rendered.
As it can be seen in the image those black textures and glitches are on almost of 90% of cars during battle.
I tried various versions of PCSX2 but all of them show the same glitches.
The shadow bug was fixed, but it would be awesome if those problems can be fixed since this game is really worth it and im a BIG fan of it too Smile 

*NOTE: I just made another thread because i didn`t received any replies in my old thread, so i made this one just in case.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Try the latest v1.5.0 development build. If it doesn't help try changing the VUs settings(Round & Clamping mode, maybe SuperVU) and the Gamefixes.
I tried the last PCSX2 development build, and also all the VUs settings and no one seems to work; It seems like a major bug outside of the options in the emulator... its sad because the game works at a stable 60 fps, but those glitches are annoying.
Did you also try all the Gamefixes?
I have this game and nothing can solve this issue, I tried every hack but the back of the car remain black.
About the fire issue, this happen especialy in the bonus level and also happen on a backward compatible ps3.
Yes i have tried all gamefixes, everything that was possible i tried it lol. Like Atomic said, it seems that nothing can solve this issue Sad I hope it gets fixed soon!
Edit: about the fire issue , it shows everywhere, when a car explodes (dies) too... there is also some fog glitches too.
I hope someone fixes this issue soon!!!
This Issues also happens in Twisted Metal: Black - Harbor City (Twisted Metal: Lost), Exactly same as TMHO Varient for Sweet Tooth.
(03-24-2019, 06:38 AM)Bl3uanims Wrote: This Issues also happens in Twisted Metal: Black - Harbor City (Twisted Metal: Lost), Exactly same as TMHO Varient for Sweet Tooth.
I haven´t checked, but its sad, no one is trying to fix these issues for this fantastic game, it even runs better than Twisted Metal Black performance wise, its less laggy on low end computers.

Please someone fix these issues!
By the way, i am willing to pay to the person who can fix these problems if its possible... I know its kind of extreme but i dont have a problem with it.