[Bug Report] Videos in Atelier Iris 1 and 2 are extremly slow
(04-28-2009, 02:26 AM)With Teeth Wrote: Yes, and I was giving you a solution to fix the movies...

Wouldn't be better if this problem is fixed,not using another solution.That's the whole point of this thread...report the problem and if it's possible to be fixed.

Sponsored links

Well if thats the case and SW mode fixes it, logic dictates the problem is with GSDX, not PCSX2, so it should be posted in the plugins section, with a thread title to get gabests attention like "GSDX HW mode bug in Altelier movies"
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

I'm having the same problem. The videos are so slow. 12fps actually. Using zerogs, I got 30fps.
Athlon X2 5400+ ~ 2.8GHz / 2.5GB DDR2 667 / 9500GT 512MB / Windows 7
@vsub
Try using an older version of gsdx. I got 50+ fps on videos now. Tongue
Athlon X2 5400+ ~ 2.8GHz / 2.5GB DDR2 667 / 9500GT 512MB / Windows 7
Sorry for bumping a really old thread. I just want to know what version of GSdx has the videos of those games playing at 50+ fps.
8 years is a bit much...

The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go