[Bug Report] World Rally Championship (Europe)
[Bug Report] [Bug Report] World Rally Championship (Europe)

# PCSX2 version: PCSX2 1.3.1-20150909232805
# CPU options: Everything at default
# Plugins used: GSdx 1.00 Sept. 9th revision - used dx9 and 11 hardware/software settings, everything else default.
# Description: The wierd texture glitches are gone with this PCSX2 update, but I have hitching/skipping in both hardware and software modes.  Have tried a few different European bios files to no avail.  Wonder if anyone has other settings to use with this game that eliminate the hitching and skipping. I have made sure frameskip is off.

Sponsored links

Can you please attach the emulog and make again 100% sure that you are using default settings (e.g. by deleting the ini folder)?

What about ogl?
how do I attach the log? and yeah I can try OpenGL.
New Reply -> Add Attachment? Or what is your problem?
Running in OpenGL removes the hitching and skipping Smile However, not getting 50 fps which is default for PAL games. I'm only getting around 25 FPS. Any tips for making it go faster?
That's now the problem of you openining a bug report before asking for support. I would always suggest first to post a support thread. In principle this thread should be closed and marked as invalid. Let's see how far we get before that happens or maybe or a nice mod can just move it to the supports section...

Please post your system specs.
Please screenshot gsdx settings.
What are ee% and gs% values during slowdowns?
(09-11-2015, 08:33 AM)willkuer Wrote: That's now the problem of you openining a bug report before asking for support. I would always suggest first to post a support thread. In principle this thread should be closed and marked as invalid.  Let's see how far we get before that happens or maybe or a nice  mod can just move it to the supports section...

Please post your system specs.

I figured it was a bug at first.  Sorry.
(09-11-2015, 08:23 AM)JaredKFan Wrote: Running in OpenGL removes the hitching and skipping Smile  However, not getting 50 fps which is default for PAL games.  I'm only getting around 25 FPS. Any tips for making it go faster?

you haven't mentioned your Hardware specifications yet. It's Highly likely to be due to limited hardware resources.

I would also suggest doing this,

willkuer Wrote:Please post your system specs.

If there was indeed slow downs on D3D9/D3D11 , the only possible conclusion would be that you have enabled MSAA. (which is D3D9/D3D11 exclusive currently) or else, I don't know why there would be slow downs in D3D9/D3D11 on the first place. maybe some renderer specific issue worth looking into ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
I think i figured it out. I had Folding@home running at the time - it uses both of my graphics cards for processing some of that data that gets sent back to the scientists looking for disease cures. If both my cards are being used a bit for this purpose, PCSX2 will take a performance hit.
(09-11-2015, 12:58 PM)JaredKFan Wrote: I think i figured it out.  I had Folding@home running at the time - it uses both of my graphics cards for processing some of that data that gets sent back to the scientists looking for disease cures.  If both my cards are being used a bit for this purpose, PCSX2 will take a performance hit.

That makes perfect sense, Thanks for the clarification. Smile
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction