[Bug Report] dragon ball budokai tenkaichi 3 ntsc
@ ellachen0417

Thanks for your reply,know im sure that is my crc code that is causing this,i will have to wait till is added.
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]

Sponsored links

can anyone tell me how to convert iso to ntsc?
@diegochiha sorry for sounding noob, but what is crc code?
also, i get the same problem as you, altho i have the ntsc-j version(sparking meteor) :/
[Image: signaturel.jpg]
(05-18-2010, 05:18 AM)Kyle05 Wrote: can anyone tell me how to convert iso to ntsc?

use this program ( in attachement).

@ GundamQuatro

The crc code is like a identifier code that each ps2 game have,and its unique for each one,well its used in pcsx2,mainly in gsdx when there is a fix for that game (example; dragon ball budokai tenkaichi 3 ntsc j),that especific version of the game (ntsc j) have a different crc code that other ones (pal) for example.So you must have a modified version of the game,and therefore the gsdx plugin dont recognize you version so it doesnt apply the fix.I suggest you that make sure you use dx10 dunno what operative system do you have but if you have xp then you are out of luck,but anywhow try the program i attached and make a pn selector

Attached Files
.zip   ps2_pal2ntsc_yfix.zip (Size: 21,54 KB / Downloads: 188)
i have the ntsc-j version that the dude with no darkening problems has :/
and i still have the same problem as pal version Sad
(05-18-2010, 07:56 PM)GundamQuatro Wrote: i have the ntsc-j version that the dude with no darkening problems has :/
and i still have the same problem as pal version Sad

are you using directx 10?,and make sure to give it a try and patch the iso using the program i attached in my last post to make a selector (pal/ntsc)
but i already have the ntsc version Angry
i don't need a converter >_<
and no i don't have dx10. i'm on XP
Sorry for thread revive, but I have that "invisible leg" problem and its really annoying... does anyone know a fix?

(theres a pic of it on page 1)