[Bug Reports] Final Fantasy X-2
My CPU runs it around 42-46 fps on software (1920*1080) Smile for the PAL version ofcourse.

Sponsored links

(04-13-2012, 09:39 AM)_Yuri__Lowell_ Wrote: [Image: 128f03407a4deecc6d9737cea054146e_43373488.untitled.png]
A very annoying bug with not only me but everyone in general and in particular FF series.
I hope it will be fixed soon and thank.

try different gsdx plugin.. mine is working well.. if you use the default plugin that is the result lol
no it's not the default plugin, FFX2 is one of the heavier games. But to fix that issue with the movies Yuri, press F9 Smile Software mode will fix the movies Smile
(04-24-2012, 05:26 PM)StriFe79 Wrote: no it's not the default plugin, FFX2 is one of the heavier games. But to fix that issue with the movies Yuri, press F9 Smile Software mode will fix the movies Smile

it's the default plugin... cutie/shadeboost is the keyword.. it fix those lines even not on software mode Tongue
if you have cutie in the name then you are using a non default plugin as that plugin is known to cuase issues and to come from non reputable places
(04-25-2012, 12:57 AM)Topken Wrote: if you have cutie in the name then you are using a non default plugin as that plugin is known to cuase issues and to come from non reputable places

yup that's why I said when in using default plugin.. it fixes my fmv problems in valkyrie profile 2 and ffx-2.. and it even upscaled valykyrie profile 2 to 3x with 60 fps wherein default plugin with 3x upscaled drops to 45 fps
And you're also missing the occasional arm or leg on your characters.
The cutie hacks are too aggressive and they are just that, extreme hacks.
(04-25-2012, 08:22 AM)rama Wrote: And you're also missing the occasional arm or leg on your characters.
The cutie hacks are too aggressive and they are just that, extreme hacks.

I'm using the cutie only on those 2 games cause of fmv issue and low fps.. other games is on default plugin.. @ arm or leg.. haven't experience those on ffx-2.. currently on chapter 5 so I think that plugin is ok in that game