Bug fix release - 1.2.1 out
(02-05-2014, 06:04 AM)DESTRUIDOR Wrote: In Refraction we trust. Smile

In Refraction we trust. Smile

This man have all my respect!

in destruidor, blyss, noob, refraction, bositman,jesalvein, datank, feezer,fadetoblack etc i trust! Lol
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  

Sponsored links

Yes,we trust!
OK you can stop spamming now Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
OOppps,i was to many excited and forget Spam lawLaugh
TongueTongueTongue
Congrats on the 1.2.0/1.2.1 release guys! Downloaded the installer package for 1.2.1 and installed the AVG toolbar for support Laugh.

Here's to 1.3.0, whenever it may arrive Tongue2!
Thanks NarooN! 1.3.0 is already here, it's called SVN Tongue Next release will be 1.4.0 Smile
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(02-06-2014, 01:56 AM)refraction Wrote: Thanks NarooN! 1.3.0 is already here, it's called SVN Tongue Next release will be 1.4.0 Smile

Did anyone read my versioning question in the previous 1.2.0 thread? Tongue
Did you read the versioning blog in the developer discussion section? Tongue2

(02-06-2014, 02:11 PM)refraction Wrote: Did you read the versioning blog in the developer discussion section? Tongue2

I'm pretty familiar with the versioning system, thank you Tongue
I'm just saying that ever since stepping into 1.0.0, the order of the digits was simply bumped forward and the 0 went all the way to the back (and is now used to mark bugfix releases?). Considering how pre-1.0.0 went along, it would make sense to keep going as 1.0.1, 1.0.2 and so on.
That of course leaves the bugfix number mark open for debate once more, since there's no real dedicated digit to it (but there wasn't one for it anyway pre-1.0.0 because of 0.*.* having no extra digit); so i assume any bugfix releases would be marked as 1.*.*-# or something.

You could consider this a complaint of mine because it doesn't make much sense Tongue
Well pre to 1.0.0 we were trying to save version numbers before we hit 1.0.0. Now it doesnt matter Tongue2