Bug in Jak 2: Renegade
Hi all. When I played this game, I appeared in the upper left corner the inscription "Global heap fatally low at <number> free. I didn't notice it until I was in the same place off the program. Off it before the movie (mission to liberate friends). Please help me to solve the problem. I'm from Russia, if possible, write the answer in Russian, please.

[Image: H_Ywg6Tl8b4.jpg]

Sponsored links

Invalid bug report, moving to support for now.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Can you supply savestate or memory card just before the bug happens?
(04-22-2016, 07:17 PM)FlatOut Wrote: Can you supply savestate or memory card just before the bug happens?

Edit: OK so the forum deleted my post after saying .ps2 files aren't allowed, give me a sec to retype (done)

I tried to recreate this and failed.

But only because I can't actually reach the area before the game locks up.

In the second room In this mission I get an message on screen saying something about about grid-hash overflow (exact message lost because the forum dumped the post)

This room has caused PCSX2 to crash, TLB misses (and thus lock-ups in-game) and branch in delay slots (which also lock-ups the game)

Mission can be started in Secrets->Level Select->Rescue Friends From Fortress

Edit: Save game is for PAL game

Attached Files
.7z   Jak2Full.7z (Size: 65,65 KB / Downloads: 109)
Please post the full emulog after you observed the issue. (Can be found in the logs folder as emulog.txt either under documents or where you installed pcsx2)

What version of pcsx2 do you use? Did you get it from our downloads section?
1.5.0 from build bot (a slightly old version) from the build bot

Emulog attached

Attached Files
.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 38,06 KB / Downloads: 298)
Ee clamping mode full and/or ee timing hack?

(My other question was rather for the russian op. In russia you can buy pcsx2 in 'official shops' including games. A bad pirate copy would explain the issue. But if you have the same...)
no gamefixes enabled
EE clamp set to full
I wanted to suggest to try ee clamping full and/or ee timing hack. Do you always use ee clamp full?
(04-22-2016, 10:03 PM)willkuer Wrote: I wanted to suggest to try ee clamping full and/or ee timing hack. Do you always use ee clamp full?

yes I always use full clamping mode.

IIRC it was mentioned to most accurate clamping mode.

tried ee timing fix and PCSX2 crash (admittedly I did killing the guards instead of rushing past like I did before)

PCSX2 crash with Unhandled exception at 0x00C9182B in pcsx2.exe: 0xC00000FD: Stack overflow (parameters: 0x00000001, 0x0B082FFC)

EDIT: seems like EE clamping on full was causing the crash, weird.

Attached Files
.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 20,09 KB / Downloads: 216)