Bug on 0.99 Rev 5277 (??) - Soul Calibur 3
Game: Soul Calibur 3 (NTSC)
Sorry not sure if this is a bug but I discovered that using WildArmsOffSet, the ghosting can be eliminated completely (0.99 rev 5226) but on the latest rev (5277) the ghosting is back. Tried some other combinations of hacks but did not work. Tried this by using the same stage/background.
cpu: i5-2410m | gpu: Nvidia GT 555m 2GB | mem: 4 GB

Sponsored links

have you enabled the agressive crc or anything?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(06-08-2012, 05:34 PM)refraction Wrote: have you enabled the agressive crc or anything?

Goodness gracious Tongue2 that was a quick reply. You must have some kinda gadget that is programmed to drop a bucket of water on your head every time there is a post coming in j/k hehe

Anyway I did try with both dx9/dx11 tried to combine several settings (AggressiveCRC, WildArms, etc...) or even tried one setting at a time...still did not work. I am not sure though... is there something that I overlooked perhaps? Thanks.
The aggressive crc hack absolutely doesn't come close to SC3. However, for the "wildarms hack" to work, the HW hacks should be enabled at the main gsdx config panel. Just a reminder.
(06-08-2012, 06:09 PM)avih Wrote: The aggressive crc hack absolutely doesn't come close to SC3. However, for the "wildarms hack" to work, the HW hacks should be enabled at the main gsdx config panel. Just a reminder.

Lol sorry my mistake then Tongue2 It's fine now.

Correct me if I'm wrong... but wasn't the option to "configure" HW hack could not be selected if the tickbox of HW hack is not marked? (in the previous version/rev before).

Thanks Smile