[Bug report] Devil may cry 1 regression
After intro video, the game freezes in PAL version.

Details here: http://wiki.pcsx2.net/index.php/Devil_May_Cry

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(03-21-2016, 11:36 PM)LuismaSP89 Wrote: After intro video, the game freezes in PAL version.

Details here: http://wiki.pcsx2.net/index.php/Devil_May_Cry
Title says DMC 3, wiki is for DMC. Please clearify which game has the issue.
(03-21-2016, 11:44 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

Sorry, here it is:

-Specs
I7 4790k 4.4Ghz
GTX 970 4GB GDDR5
16 GB RAM DDR3
Windows 10 pro x64

-PCSX2
Version of PCSX2: v1.5.0-dev-488-g205b496
Using default settings except internal res 3x

Trying to play Devil may cry 1 PAL version (ISO image)

(03-21-2016, 11:46 PM)FlatOut Wrote: Title says DMC 3, wiki is for DMC. Please clearify which game has the issue.

Oops... sorry about that :Wacko, yes it´s devil may cry 1, not 3.
This isn't a recent regression. It might've been fixed in an old version, but it hangs in stable 1.2.1, 1.4.0 and latest git versions. According to the compatibility reports, this also happens in the NTSC versions.
(03-22-2016, 01:23 PM)FlatOut Wrote: This isn't a recent regression. It might've been fixed in an old version, but it hangs in stable 1.2.1, 1.4.0 and latest git versions. According to the compatibility reports, this also happens in the NTSC versions.

I play DMC1 on a daily basis with no issues. While I can confirm the intro FMV does crash in NTSC; it is completely random and is just a matter of luck to get past it