[Bug report] Naruto shippuden Narutimate accel 2 [PAL/NTSC]
Okay i came into a little problem while i was playing Naruto shippuden Narutimate accel 2 Ninja on PCSX2 0.9.6 a few hours ago and im wondering if anybody knows how to cure it and what went wrong.

Basicly i was playing through story mode, i defeated Orochimaru with Yamato. And as soon as the battle ended, PCSX2 closed and i had a bunch of errors including:
vtlb DefaultPhyWrite32 : 0xF5A534C
vtlb bus error: addr 0x13FD18, mode 0

And a few others.

I did a few tests shortly after and i found out that, it's only save state 7 (the state i was playing) that has this error. My other states work fine.

Now whenever i load save state 7:
1) About 10% chance i get another random error and pcsx2 will close
2) About 90% chance the game freezes while im still getting 50 frames per second.

Whenever "(2" happens, i load the state again and it works fine....until the screen i saved on (the loading screen) fully loads. Then i get the same random errors, including the 2 i typed up.

So my conclusion is that, something happened in game, while i was playing Orochimaru VS Yamato. And now whenever the pcsx2 has to load a different screen, it fails. Because now it fails when the next screen (start battle screen) should start and originaly it failed when the end battle screen should have started. Am i correct in assuming that? And this is all on save state 7.

I dont want to have to start my data again from a different state and even if i did the problem may occur again...so i would really like help Unsure
Im sort of unhappy with myself to, because i was about to make another save state, so i could replay a realy cool battle whenever i wanted. But i decided not to, because if i complete story mode, i can replay that battle in VS mode. If i only did make that copy state, i could load that state and i'd only need to play less than an hour to catch up again. Blush

So anyway please help me and ease that pain Sad
And im a bit new to this stuff, so im not sure about to much of the technical stuff, im reallly not sure if its NTSC or PAL??? Blink

Sorry to bother you all Happy

Sponsored links

there also another bug that when you use full charge naruto Rasengan it will crash the game (btw i was playing story mode)
pcsx2 config is all default, game speed is fine only some undiscover bug that will cause the game to auto close still out there i haven't discover yet Laugh
CPU: AMD Athlon64 2.7GHz
GPU: Geforce 8500 GT 512 MB
RAM: 2GB
I've tried changing PCSX2's settings quite a bit. And it did not help. My PCSX2's settings and config isnt defualt, i've changed just about everything in order to get the best possible frame rate.

For me no jutsu like rasengan crashes the game, i can use whatever jutsu i want and theres nothing that goes wrong, even though im aware that for some people it does go wrong. I've heard about Rocklee's jutsu for example, that stops the game. But as i mentioned its all fine for me.

Its just that one bug that i mentioned in my 1st post Sad How do i cure it? And what caused it? Sad
... Edit your first post according to the stickies, or it will be moved and closed
OMG,i will explain this again,dont use "save states" the game has his own personal save mode,i have played all story mode of this game without a single crash and i play it everyday with friends without a single crash,so my point is dont use save states Angry,save ingame
(05-22-2009, 03:09 PM)Krakatos Wrote: ... Edit your first post according to the stickies, or it will be moved and closed

Do you mean by adding? "[pal]"

I've added PAL and NTSC, i have no idea what that means though, or what my vesion is. I didnt type that before because i didnt know what it was....i just mentioned i dont know about the technical details...anyways is my 1st post alright now?

@Diegochiha~i dont think it was save stating that caused this problem...because the error occured 5 minuites after my last save state....?.....
(05-22-2009, 11:04 PM)SCHY Wrote:
(05-22-2009, 03:09 PM)Krakatos Wrote: ... Edit your first post according to the stickies, or it will be moved and closed

Do you mean by adding? "[pal]"

I've added PAL and NTSC, i have no idea what that means though, or what my vesion is. I didnt type that before because i didnt know what it was....i just mentioned i dont know about the technical details...anyways is my 1st post alright now?

@Diegochiha~i dont think it was save stating that caused this problem...because the error occured 5 minuites after my last save state....?.....

Probably i have to say it again,DONT USE SAVESTATES IN THIS GAME!!,got it? save normally i do itHappy
@diegochiha: i don't use save state however my game still crash when i use full charge rasengan.
beside the rasengan crash i don't think there is any other bug.
CPU: AMD Athlon64 2.7GHz
GPU: Geforce 8500 GT 512 MB
RAM: 2GB
You dont think there is any other bug? What about my bug then 0_o Whats with all these bugs?

@Diego~i'll keep in mind what you typed. But still, whats with the bug i encountered >_<

I tried to run the state on my 2nd PCSX2 0.9.6 But the loading screen was stuck, after load. So i put the state back to my primary PCSX2 0.9.6...
(05-23-2009, 01:45 AM)SCHY Wrote: You dont think there is any other bug? What about my bug then 0_o Whats with all these bugs?

@Diego~i'll keep in mind what you typed. But still, whats with the bug i encountered >_<

I tried to run the state on my 2nd PCSX2 0.9.6 But the loading screen was stuck, after load. So i put the state back to my primary PCSX2 0.9.6...

Stop talking about savestates,and for both of you have you tried to set ee cycle rate to 1.5?.Also i have to say that for play that game i use pcsx2 tlb.And krakatos please close this post this is not a bug since i can do all specials moves including that fully charged rasengan,and i have played all the game its 100% completed and guess what? not a single crash here