[Bug report] Primal
big thanks Smile i downloaded and repleaced the files but its not working.any idea or more setting ? you can play with primal ? Laugh im testing (not working but i try) Tongue
pux-pux

Sponsored links

you have to enable patches, if you have the EU one it loads fine once patches are on but the game lags incredably (there doesn't seem to be a US patch, last I checked). it reports 30+fps and plays like there's only 2 sometimes. currently I'm waiting to see if they fix the issue with it so it becomes more playable.
thats okay (system/enable patches) and after ? it doesnt work :'-(
gs,audio,cdvd plugin and these configs ?
game fixes,speed hacks,bios version ?
EE/IOP , VUs , GS ?

some pics ?

i dont have any idea Sad i dont understand whats (or may be) the problem Wacko all games is working fine, but my favourite doesnt...great :'-( i hate this situation Laugh

pux-pux
you using the US one, or are you using a PAL one?
The disc is multi5, so i dont know, but according to me is PAL(E).On the compatibility list the 51135 primal is PAL(E) version --> playable +++ in the game a can change the mode 50 hz , 60 hz and progressive scan.
... 10 min later ...
oh my GOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i downloaded a new primal and its working.fps 8 below the video but i dont intresting.i cant believe that im watching the second video.oh my god!!! Laugh i love you (ShadowLady.Saiki) THANK YOU SO MUCH.oh man im crying Laugh i cant believe that i can play my favourite game.thank you thank you thank you (K) LaughLaughLaughLaugh
pux-pux
Quote:i downloaded a new primal and its working
Have another warning for piracy....
[Image: newsig.jpg]
:-OOO
pux-pux
Hang at loading screen issue fixed in r4036.
Closing.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64