[Bug report] Prince of Tennis Smash Hit 2 SLPM-65454
Have you checked the ram?

if it always stops after five minutes independent on what you do it sounds to me like an overflow...

Sponsored links

This is not the problem Wilkuer,happen with me too,and i have 8 gb of ram,and happen always this.
i already tested,yesterday.
Ok,this problem already was solved,
Its here the link.]

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Prince-of...#pid351619

Now you can see,after all tests in GSDX plugin video nothing was changed,continues crash after 5 minutes in any scenario,In other words This plugin its only capable to give this in this game,Like i said to You ,your only option for this game its Zero Gs,nothing more.

In Zero Gs for a better gameplay experience you can use-Default window size in the best resolution avaliable,and after this for you have a complete screnn,only press CTRL +Enter.

For a little more speeed put off in Bilinear filtering.

I dont no know how your Hardware power(your computer configuration),i give to your theses Tips,but anyway after all,this is a really light game,i dont need use the mtvu hack for exemple for run this game in the real normal speed ,even in Zero Gs,And how you can see this game its perfect in Zero gs,no glitchs,no bugs,no errors,not any issue....

Like i said to you,its perfect.Closedeyes
Smile
(02-05-2014, 07:39 PM)DESTRUIDOR Wrote: Ok,this problem already was solved,
Its here the link.]

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Prince-of...#pid351619

Now you can see,after all tests in GSDX plugin video nothing was changed,continues crash after 5 minutes in any scenario,In other words This plugin its only capable to give this in this game,Like i said to You ,your only option for this game its Zero Gs,nothing more.

In Zero Gs for a better gameplay experience you can use-Default window size in the best resolution avaliable,and after this for you have a complete screnn,only press CTRL +Enter.

For a little more speeed put off in Bilinear filtering.

I dont no know how your Hardware power(your computer configuration),i give to your theses Tips,but anyway after all,this is a really light game,i dont need use the mtvu hack for exemple for run this game in the real normal speed ,even in Zero Gs,And how you can see this game its perfect in Zero gs,no glitchs,no bugs,no errors,not any issue....

Like i said to you,its perfect.Closedeyes
Smile

first, gsdx plugin method is not used, and zerogs the plug-in settings,
so, graphic problem is solved?
i do not fully understand English.
i lack English skills.
i'm sorry, but I need a your screen capture settings.
so, please upload your setting screen pic files.
i will set your settings the same.