Bug report Rogue Galaxy
I've fixed the settings and now everything works fine thanks ssakash, turns out i was using an older version for the textures, thanks everyone for the help and have a nice day.

(12-15-2015, 08:30 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Black and white sequences tend to really ***** up GSdx... it happens in a lot of games.

Are you by chance using save states? Try loading from a memcard save if so.

The thing is that the first cutscene in black and white was really early on in the game so i didn't even have a chance to save before the glitch happen thankfully pressing f9 for slowing up the emulation (or at least thats what i think its used for) and then pressing it back once the cutscene is over solves it pretty well at least in my case.

Sponsored links

Did anyone else notice that the OP was using D3D9? instead of D3D11? At least that is what is shown on the Dream sequence pic. Try switching to D3D11 Hardware Mode and seeing if that helps instead of using D3D9 Hardware Mode.
(12-16-2015, 06:30 AM)Topken Wrote: Did anyone else notice that the OP was using D3D9? instead of D3D11? At least that is what is shown on the Dream sequence pic. Try switching to D3D11 Hardware Mode and seeing if that helps instead of using D3D9 Hardware Mode.

yes thats what i did now and it fixed all the problems, except the one for the black and white cutscenes that was glitching all the menus text, that is fixed by pressing  2 times f9 .