[Bug report] Samurai Warriors 2 Empires [NTSC-U]
# PCSX2 version: Official v1.6.0 release
# CPU options: EE/IOP defaults, VUs defaults
# Plugins used: GSdx 1.2.0 (hardware, dx11), SPU2-X v2
# Description: 'True Musou' attacks corrupt game's graphics and occasionally crash the game. Such bug was hackfixed in Samurai Warriors 2 already, would it possible to port it to this title as well?

Sponsored links

Can you try the latest development build here and see if the issue persists? https://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Seems like it does not!
I can confirm this bug is still in v1.7.0-dev-636. It can manifest as a two-second freeze, a persisting texture corruption or a straight emulator crash. Switching to OpenGL and "Safest" preset makes it occur more rarely, but doesn't fix it.
(11-29-2020, 11:06 PM)twexplex Wrote: I can confirm this bug is still in v1.7.0-dev-636. It can manifest as a two-second freeze, a persisting texture corruption or a straight emulator crash. Switching to OpenGL and "Safest" preset makes it occur more rarely, but doesn't fix it.

This method does help a little, however I can vouch that even with the latest build. The problem still exist.
Same problem here.... True musou freeze the game and crash the emulator... hope you can fix it!!!