Bug squad team - Apply here!
(11-19-2017, 07:53 PM)Nijohc Wrote: I guess I'd be up for this, I have a large NTSC-J PS2 collection which doesn't seem to get as much attention as NTSC-U (for obvious reasons), have good knowledge of PCSX2's workings having messed about with it since its early releases and I also use Linux which might not have many testers? Smile

Due to work would probably only have an hour or two an evening to test, but more on weekends depending on life.  So if I can help let me know.
For a start, you can go through the bug reports and update the old ones with new info/see if they're still valid for us. Searching NTSC-J should give you a pretty good idea, but it will still miss some.

The 2nd thing you can do is see if you own any of the games without test cases in the wiki here as that makes it easier for us to make new compatibility threads.

Sponsored links

(11-19-2017, 08:25 PM)CK1 Wrote: For a start, you can go through the bug reports and update the old ones with new info/see if they're still valid for us. Searching NTSC-J should give you a pretty good idea, but it will still miss some.

The 2nd thing you can do is see if you own any of the games without test cases in the wiki here as that makes it easier for us to make new compatibility threads.

Will do that, and I've already started looking at games without test cases a few days ago - I have quite a few of them just need to dig them out of storage and make some ISO's with IMGBurn.
i5 7600k, GTX 680, 16GB DDR4 3000
Manjaro [Hakoila] KDE Plasma
The only thing with that wiki is I've already updated some games that had no test cases, such as Samurai Spirits Zero/Samurai Shodown V but even though I put a test case and mark it as playable it still shows up in the "Untested Games" list, so I don't know if I'm doing something wrong? I think this has been the case for every one I've updated so far.
I fixed them, you just have to comment out the Windows testing header.
(11-19-2017, 09:38 PM)CK1 Wrote: I fixed them, you just have to comment out the Windows testing header.

Thanks, I thought it might be that but didn't want to break anything.  I know now for the future.
Put me down as a semi-active member.. Can't always check but can report bugs when I find them.. A few weeks ago I reported corrupted saves on Phantasy Star Universe on version 1.4.0. Save worked fine when used with 0.9.8. Was advised to try 1.5.0 - No issues with saves at present with 1.5.0 dev 2263. I have approx 30 ISO/Bin files that I can try out whenever I can. Just saying that I can't be a full-time tester but will report any bugs that I find. Can't be any fairer than that. Take care all and let's get PS2 emulation up to 100% (eventually)
Old timer too at 52yo but a gamer and young at heart.

Forgotten more games that you've played.. lol
(02-16-2018, 03:00 PM)Zengobag Wrote: Put me down as a semi-active member.. Can't always check but can report bugs when I find them.. A few weeks ago I reported corrupted saves on Phantasy Star Universe on version 1.4.0. Save worked fine when used with 0.9.8. Was advised to try 1.5.0 - No issues with saves at present with 1.5.0 dev 2263. I have approx 30 ISO/Bin files that I can try out whenever I can. Just saying that I can't be a full-time tester but will report any bugs that I find. Can't be any fairer than that. Take care all and let's get PS2 emulation up to 100% (eventually)
Old timer too at 52yo but a gamer and young at heart.

Forgotten more games that you've played.. lol
Welcome!

Next to reporting bugs you can also help out by adding compatibility reports (see https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Sticky-H...#pid580465 ) for the games you've played It's especially helpful when the latest report is outdated or if the game(version) has not been tested before.
I could help Smile If weather will be good xd
(03-21-2018, 09:32 AM)MarcoPoloo Wrote: I could help Smile If weather will be good xd

Sorry but no.
CPU: I7-4770 3.9GHZ
Motherboard: Asrock B85M - DGS
RAM: Hyper X Savage 2x8GB 1.6GHZ CL9
GPU: GTX1070 8GB GDDR5
I dont have too many games, but im a sucker for rpgs. so if youd like me to test the playability, and how it has either improved or declined i would be delighted to do so Smile