Bug squad team - Apply here!
@Bositman Είναι ακόμα ενεργό αυτό? Ενδιαφέρομαι! Smile

English: Is this still active? I'm interested.
Got a working laptop, PCSX2 running and plenty of games.

Sponsored links

I would also like to become a tester. I am starting to test my collection of Gran Turismo demos and Japanese games in the PS2 era and shared their CRCs. I have also recently been encountering crashes in the Japanese version of Gran Turismo 4 as not many people play this particular version on the emulator.
PC Specs:
PC: HP Omen 15 dc-0051nr laptop
CPU: Intel i7-8750H (2.2 GHz up to 4.1 GHz)
RAM: 16 GB
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 Notebook (6 GB)
Storage: 256 SSD PCi NV M.2+1 TB HDD
Need the latest GIT/development build? Click here!
Hey everyone, sorry for not answering, happy new year! Development has practically moved to our discord server where most of the devs are active, so my suggestion would be to join there and DM me to organize this. Here's an invite: https://discord.gg/e3vazv6
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Don't worry pals! I'm here to help you! Laugh
(02-10-2015, 01:14 PM)Bositman Wrote: In continuation of a new bug reporting method discussed here, I am starting to recruit people to help us make this a reality.

Anyone who wants to actively help with the development of PCSX2, make it easier for developers to find and fix bugs or in general help in organizing and testing, is welcome! Smile

Here is a breakdown of what this team will be doing:
  • Find and validate bugs, then post them in Github (we will help you with a standard testing and reporting method)
  • Update the compatibility list with testing results
  • Test code branches for bugs
  • Test games on demand for developers
  • Periodically test games for regressions

People applying do not need to do all of them above, just anything they can from this list.

Requirements:
  • Moderate to advanced knowledge of PCSX2 and how it works
  • Free time (this is pretty important Tongue )
  • A relatively large game library (although not so important)
  • Able to work with other people as a team

People who get accepted get:
  • New usergroup with l33t stars which I haven't made yet ( Tongue )
  • Help PCSX2 get better, motivate development, help the team
  • Eternal glory of being one of the PCSX2 testers
  • A cookie from me
  • Slavery for the rest of your lives, whipped and tortured to test without sleeping! Evil

[Image: attachment.php?aid=54377]

Applicants:
  1. ssakash
  2. Nobbs66
  3. Ryudo
  4. karasuhebi
  5. KeyToTruth12
  6. Serial Hacker
  7. dogen
  8. DaTankAC
  9. Brock lessner
  10. Cole
  11. UberPubert69
  12. TehGuy
  13. desertofunknown

I have a pretty big game library and have about 4 or 5 hours a day on weekdays and 8 and week ends. Really hoping I get the spot!
Sure, join us on discord: https://discord.com/invite/TCz3t9k
[Image: newsig.jpg]
You may have seen that I've been playing PS2 games (casually I might add) using this emulator on Linux Mint, and I've been posting the results on the Wiki. You'll know by wordy comments in that section.
@Bositman, good afternoon, please, you can sign me up as a tester, I want to try what I can do.
CPU: Intel® Pentium® CPU G2030 @ 3.00GHz
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 1030 @ 2 GB
RAM: 12 GB DDR3
Dear PCSX2 Team,

The Mac section has been relatively quiet lately, and I would like to introduce myself as a Mac tester for PCSX2. I have a substantial game library and have perfected various settings to ensure the best gaming experience. My high standards and trained eye allow me to identify graphic and performance issues accurately. Furthermore, I possess extensive knowledge of the Mac operating system.

I have also created a YouTube channel where I provide configuration walkthroughs and conduct benchmark tests on systems I use. I would be delighted to perform performance comparisons on Mac computers for your team.

Cheers,
ELFHUNDERT
Hi there!
Potential linux tester here!
AMD PhenomIIx4 4ghz (OC) 
GTX770
(mean performance ok but stuck to V1.6 because of SSSE3 incompatibility Sad )