Build pcsx2-qt v1.7.5572 crashing
Hello!  Decrypter here
I'm having a serious problem with this build, whenever I try to start pcsx2 it crashes at startup
This is strange because the previous build worked perfectly, but after trying to start this one, the other build gave the same error 
If anyone can help me resolve this, I will be eternally grateful.

[Image: KfiAErj.gif]

My PC Specifications:
Intel Core i5-4570 3.20/3.20 GHz
8GB Ram
AMD Radeon HD 6570 4GB graphics card Dx11 (I know this thing is weak, but it holds up)
HDs 1TB/ 75 Free (System)
Windows 10 Pro 22h2 x64

Visual C++ 2005>>2022 installed / all drivers updated

Sponsored links

Are you using this kind of converter?
[Image: 23f26c6052fbb0b8fcb0d682efd83f48d125fac6.jpg]

And have the vibration driver installed? If so, you might want to uninstall that driver and forget about vibration altogether because it was a known issue that the driver causing problem with emulators.
[Image: cGzK8nC.gif]
when you say "all drivers updated". you didn't do it through device manager, right ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(02-22-2024, 09:12 AM)BloodRaynare Wrote: Are you using this kind of converter?
[Image: 23f26c6052fbb0b8fcb0d682efd83f48d125fac6.jpg]

And have the vibration driver installed? If so, you might want to uninstall that driver and forget about vibration altogether because it was a known issue that the driver causing problem with emulators.

I haven't seen an adapter like this in a long time, but I have a USB joystick that I recently bought
Could this be the problem?  I always used this type of joystick on this emulator 

[Image: 98qY5Hz.png]
(02-22-2024, 09:13 AM)jesalvein Wrote: when you say "all drivers updated". you didn't do it through device manager, right ?

Definitely not, as this almost always doesn't work
(02-22-2024, 09:22 AM)Decrypter Wrote: I haven't seen an adapter like this in a long time, but I have a USB joystick that I recently bought
Could this be the problem?  I always used this type of joystick on this emulator 

[Image: 98qY5Hz.png]

The problem is not really with the pad themselves, but the vibration driver it uses.
You have to remove the vibration driver if you have it installed.
(02-22-2024, 09:38 AM)BloodRaynare Wrote: The problem is not really with the pad themselves, but the vibration driver it uses.
You have to remove the vibration driver if you have it installed.

My Friend, Thank you very much!
I just found and kill the driver  and the emulator opened normally! 
I never imagined that a vibration driver would be so destructive  o0
(02-22-2024, 09:44 AM)Decrypter Wrote: My Friend, Thank you very much!
I just found and kill the driver  and the emulator opened normally! 
I never imagined that a vibration driver would be so destructive  o0

Because the driver is ancient and I think, poorly written.
Even back in the day when these drivers were brand new in the 2000s, there are threads on NGemu like this reporting problems with it.
(02-22-2024, 09:49 AM)BloodRaynare Wrote: Because the driver is ancient and I think, poorly written.
Even back in the day when these drivers were brand new in the 2000s, there are threads on NGemu like this reporting problems with it.

Old problem but still today, lazy manufacturers deliver the old driver with the joystick   heehe

the problem is that without the driver, the joystick not works
and just connect it to the computer again and will reinstall the driver
Anyway, I won't be able to play oO
I managed to solve the problem!

I deleted the "USB Vibration" folder in the Windows folder
now it's working perfectly! :]