Burnout 3 Sun Glitch - What Causes It? (Not a bug report)
So, with me being overly curious again, I was looking to know about something related to the sun glitch in B3 (the one that makes the sun appear through walls) - is it known what that issue is related to or what general problem might be causing the issue?

I'm not desperate to get the bug fixed, but it would make me feel resolved knowing why it is so.

Thanks in advance!!

Sponsored links

Dunno, but it happened in PPSSPP in Burnout Legends as well which uses the same or very similar engine I think. I think it got fixed there finally in PPSSPP though.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Did you manage to reproduce the bug in zeroGS ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(03-17-2015, 07:37 PM)ssakash Wrote: Did you manage to reproduce the bug in zeroGS ?

Burnout 3 is unplayable in ZeroGS, so I'm not sure if the bug can be reproduced or not. Thank you for the suggestion, though Smile
If i remember correctly SSX3 had this bug as well at least on some levels but that was way back (0.9.8-1.0 times) not sure if its fixed.
That one may be easier to run with ZeroGS if that helps somehow.
There's a similar glitch in DQVIII where lens flare from the sun can be seen through walls.

Bright lights are also visible through solid objects in ZOE 2
There are also flash light glitches in several games.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD