Burnout Dominator, Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition Remix and King's Field IV not running
Still doesn't solve my problem cause I've tried running two separate copies of Burnout Dominator - one mine and one borrowed from a friend. Both act the same, so it must be something with the emulator rather than the game. Anyone competent enough out here to actually help me?

Sponsored links

(12-30-2013, 07:30 PM)Tonbren Wrote: Still doesn't solve my problem cause I've tried running two separate copies of Burnout Dominator - one mine and one borrowed from a friend. Both act the same, so it must be something with the emulator rather than the game. Anyone competent enough out here to actually help me?

sorry buddy first time in forum im unhelpful for someone. :-(
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
Anyone? I know I'm impatient, but I'm kinda left holding the bag there cause all of the games I want to play the most don't work for some unknown reason.
first of all set all the settings back to default for testing purposes, i can see at least 2 gamefixes you have turned on which are not required for the games you're playing. Also disabling clamps may cause problems, so just to make sure, reset all your settings to default.

next time it crashes if you could show us the error along with the details underneath so we can see what caused the crash, that would help.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Reverted the settings to default and started from scratch. Looks like the Gamefixes were the problem. Burnout and Midnight Club work great now. But there's still the problem with King's Field...