Bus Error on load
Still nothing. I give up.

Sponsored links

I'm with you. I've been waiting for over a month for someone that is able to give me something that I hadn't already tried. I thought I had adequately stated everything I had done either in this post or in the other forum, but everyone's suggestions have been things that I had already tried. I'll keep monitoring, though, to see if someone can figure it out. I was told in this forum and the other one to get the latest zerogs, which I had already done to begin with, but that did not help.
Got that, even tried borrowing someone else's bios dump, thinking maybe I did it wrong, since theirs works and they can't figure out what is different (course theirs is Windoze, so, not much luck there)
Come on, some help would be seriously appreciated.
im having the same problem.. installed pcsx2.pkg, installed nvidia cg framework, installed x11, got all plugins and bios. when i try to run from x11, i got "bus error", won't even let me choose iso. can someone pleeeeeeeeeeease help Sad
I managed to load a game with only SCPH-70004_BIOS_V12_PAL_200.BIN installed in the pcsx2/bin/bios/ folder, but when all the other bios files are in that folder I get the same problem posted here. Worth noticing is that I get 'segmentation fault' when I don't have all the bios files, so I don't get to actually run the game...

This indicates that it has something to do with the bios files. Unfortunately, I don't know how to fix the problem.