Button Pressure
Did the same for the flute thing. That's why I remembered Lilypad supporting it Tongue2

Sponsored links

its not what i need... i play with pad and i need pressure on one button, square, if i press stronz snake will shoot, if i release slowly snake will repleace the weapon... cant use another button... this is the problem
(12-17-2011, 01:10 PM)Watashi Wrote: its not what i need... i play with pad and i need pressure on one button, square, if i press stronz snake will shoot, if i release slowly snake will repleace the weapon... cant use another button... this is the problem

You can tap R2 to unequip the weapon. Not a perfect solution since you need to equip your weapon again afterwards, but it works.
Ye but its not very comfortable...
Yes, you implied that there's no solution ("cant use another button.."), and I showed you one. There's no straight forward solution to your issue, but this is a working workaround.
i knwo im the problem probably but its pretty strange... noone cant emulate the function of pressure like stick or triggers buttons? looks strange...
I've asked this question before and trust me NOBODY KNOWS HOW. People say things like "Use Lillypad" but don't give any real advice because they don't know how it works and have never tried it and just say arbitrary things like that. I've tried to get it working with MGS2/3 but no success. With the HD editions of those games I've given up but it would still be good if there was a solution.
have u checked the link of the post I posted? Smile
(12-18-2011, 05:03 AM)Savre Wrote: I've asked this question before and trust me NOBODY KNOWS HOW. People say things like "Use Lillypad" but don't give any real advice because they don't know how it works and have never tried it and just say arbitrary things like that. I've tried to get it working with MGS2/3 but no success. With the HD editions of those games I've given up but it would still be good if there was a solution.

i know how, atleast i know the logics of it, i just don't have the skill to implement it.

and i doubt theres a dev with the patience to implement raw controller access for every single device that supports pressure sensitive buttons (Dual shock 1-2-3, xbox and 360 pads, etc)
i don't think 360 controllers have pressure buttons.

Though i see the Dualshock3/Sixaxis is a common controller to use. Maybe just write it for that and say stuff t*tties to everyone else?
Intel Core i7-8700k @5ghz
G.Skill 16GB DDR4 @3600mhz
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64