Buzz Buzzers
Hi all Im looking to get Buzz Buzzers working, have tried all the solutions and still not detecting

Sponsored links

(12-17-2019, 11:57 AM)PeiXBL Wrote: Hi all Im looking to get Buzz Buzzers working, have tried all the solutions and still not detecting

Hi PeiXBL
I just bought the wired Buzz controllers. I tried multiple .DLL Plugins and most of them failed.
Except I figured that the lack of device drivers on Windows 10 is what caused the issue.
If you are a windows 10 user then this should help you.

Go to Device Manager -> Universal Serial Bus Controllers -> Standard USB Hub (It will be the one with the yellow warning icon) -> Right click Properties -> Open Driver tab -> Update Driver -> Browser my computer for drivers -> Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer -> select USB Input Device and click OK.

I'm not allowed to post links according to this site so google USBqemu-wheel and choose the PCSX2 link

open the zip file -> Copy 'USBqemu-wheel-0.10.1-Win32.dll' -> paste to your plugins folder of PCSX2 (You can find this by opening up PCSX2 -> Config tab -> Plugin/BIOS selector -> select "Open in Explorer" at the bottom of the window.) -> Open and close PCSX2 -> open Plugin/BIOS selector again -> open the USB tab and select 'Qemu USB Driver (Wheel)' -> Apply -> Configure -> Device type Port 1 select Buzz Device -> Device Api select DInput and configure -> configure the controllers from there (you have to press the buttons 3 times for it to listen to your controller.

Hope this helps.
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go