CASTLEVANIA LOC & ONIMUSHA 2 HELP
i need help for this two games.

first is castlevania:
im at the waterfall areas, then when i enter 1 room where a duplicate of leon appears, the game just stops after the duplicate appears, can someone please continue this part and defeat the duplicate then save the game for me so that i can continue the game:

onimusha 2,

i just cant open the door where you must rotate the left and right analog stick simultaneously, can anyone please pen the door for me and save the game after?

i have attached the memcard for this, pls help.

and please attach the memcard back after you finished those 2 areas.

thanks a lot. Smile

Attached Files
.zip   Mcd001.zip (Size: 923,83 KB / Downloads: 351)
Finished Game: GOW 1, DMC3, SOTC, KH1, ONE PIECE GRAND ADVENTURE, ONIMUSHA 1, FFX, ONIMUSHA 3, GOW 2
Currently Playing: ICO, KH-RE:COM, FFX2, TENCHU WOH, CASTLEVANIA LOI (any good suggestions?)

(Using PCSX2 0.9.8) Laugh

Sponsored links

no replies yet??? how sad, weekend is approaching and no replies just yet. Sad

pls help me with this problem, i really want to finished these games :'(
Finished Game: GOW 1, DMC3, SOTC, KH1, ONE PIECE GRAND ADVENTURE, ONIMUSHA 1, FFX, ONIMUSHA 3, GOW 2
Currently Playing: ICO, KH-RE:COM, FFX2, TENCHU WOH, CASTLEVANIA LOI (any good suggestions?)

Well you basically want people to play the parts for you and continue, not sure how many replies you wanted for that Tongue2.

If you post your pcsx2/plugin settings and post useful info maybe someone could try to help you getting past them.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
First rule of the internet... Using all caps is considered rude.

Secondly, this is a FORUM not a CHATROOM... You can't expect someone to be sitting their watching and waiting to reply to something every second of every day. No one here is paid to be here, it can take hours for someone with pertinent information to reply to a thread... you waited less than 15 minutes.
[Image: 2748844.png]
I guess shadow lady is right, though ill just continue to wait until someone would be able to help me about getting past those areas.

Also about the plugins, i think for onimusha, there is not plugin problem involved, its just that ita so hard to simultaneously turn the right and left stick with just the keyboard Sad and for castlevania, i guess thats a bug, tried turning off speedhacks, setting the preset to safest and yet, the problem still remains. so i guess of castlevania cant be solved, at least onimusha will. anyway thanks to anyone who would help me with this problem in the future:

to Koji: sorry for me using all caps, its just sort of a habit and i didnt mean for it to be rude,
Also, i am not expecting someone to answer this post that fast, is it bad to post something like that after waiting for "3 DAYS" ( not 15 minutes, why dont you look at when i posted the second post?) i think thats what being rude is. so let me be rude for this time too. I know this is not a CHATROOM, dont say that as if i dont know, you did not even looked of the number of days before i posted the second post and just go on saying i only waited 15 mins. Think before youreply to threads cause you might offend someone you know.

Unfortunately your problem with opening the door is due to you not having an actual game pad. The game sounds like it uses the axis' which the keyboard just can't do. Hope this helps.
If the problem was not having a gamepad then everyone that don't have gamepad won't be able to play almost any PS2 game.There are tons of ps2 games that use the analogs for one thing and the D-Pad for other.

Chedeo I don't have that game so I don't know what are you talking about but here's one idea.
From LilyPad settings enable "Allow binding multiple controls to one PC control" and since the game want from you to rotate both analogs simultaneously,just set the keys depending on what direction you must rotate the analogs.
For example if you need to rotate the left analog clockwise and the right analog anti clockwise,just set the left analog left direction to the Z key for example and the right direction of the right analog again to the Z button and repeat the process for the other directions but map it to different button(Z,X,C,V to easily do something like rotating the analogs)

I hope you understand what I mean
Sorry, I didn't read the part where he had to rotate both. I assumed he already tried the keyboard. My bad.
@vsub: a had tried that already Sad and unfortunately, i wasnt able to completely open the door, i was able to open more that half only and the time runs out, if only theres no time limit, i could open the door without any problem. (and it hurts my fingers so much tapping the keyboard as fast as i can) thats why i ended up asking help in this forum hoping someone with a game pad can help me. cause i am stuck on that part of the game and cant go on anymore.

@ Hellraiseradio: I think anyone can play without the game pad by using lilypad plug in, the only problem is for this kind of cases where you must rotate the analog sticks as fast as you can, thats what makes it difficult. also, i was able to finish GOW1 & GOW2 which uses some analog rotations for some special minigames. if its only 1 or 2 rotations, its not that difficult.

Hey brother. I had the same problem with onimusha2 but could cheat my way through. All I did was reduce the framerate to a value around 40fps in this part of the game. That way the clock runs way slower Happy but the controls stay the same Laugh

First go to config & emulation settings and disable presets (at the bottom)
Then go to your psx2 folder into inis folder open the file "PCSX2_vm" with notepad.
Go down the list until you reach FramerateNTSC or FrameratePAL depending on your version.
Change the value there to 40 or so, save then go back to your emulator (you may need to restart it).
The result should appear more or less as in the screenshot (under emulation settings & GS)

After you blast through the door, save you game and set everything back to normal.

I have attached my own savegame in case you don't want to go through all that.

Hope this helps.
Enjoy!!
And Dude! Get a GamePad. I got mine for around 10$ and for games like OnimushaNinja its totally worth it...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.rar   Mcd001.rar (Size: 95,58 KB / Downloads: 473)