CD Plugin vs Pcsx2 beta 1888
I got the new beta because i read it fixes a lot of the games I' ve been wanting to play. But, when I try to run my games from the disc drive it goes straight to bios and doesn't play the game.

Does the 1888 beta work with the cdnull plugin?

If it doesn't that would suck because I have no room for isos and they just caused me trouble in the past. So iso solutions are out of the question.

First, I fill like an idiot for expecting something that says null cd to work and Thx but...

The gigahertz and other plugin mentioned works but now i get an error. I'll post a pic.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

(11-18-2009, 10:50 PM)akibara Wrote: I got the new beta because i read it fixes a lot of the games I' ve been wanting to play. But, when I try to run my games from the disc drive it goes straight to bios and doesn't play the game.

Does the 1888 beta work with the cdnull plugin?

If it doesn't that would suck because I have no room for isos and they just caused me trouble in the past. So iso solutions are out of the question.

First, I fill like an idiot for expecting something that says null cd to work and Thx but...

The gigahertz and other plugin mentioned works but now i get an error. I'll post a pic.

Nvm , the skip video patch doesn't work in the Beta. After disabling patches it works fine.
(11-18-2009, 11:47 PM)akibara Wrote: Nvm , the skip video patch doesn't work in the Beta. After disabling patches it works fine.

Try changing the code type(byte,short,word)to extended.