CDFS CD rom (SLUS) drive stuck on my computer!
so a friend of mine ran DBZ with PCSX2 on his PC but he can see a CDFS named SLUS ##### on his "my computer" now its not really a big deal for me but he's really paranoid and he wants it removed, the drive contains files from dragon ball z and he's running windows 10, i could figure out a way but it re-appears on every reboot.. help!?

Sponsored links

Need more info
1.Is this on the physical drive or a virtual drive
2.If it's a virtual drive,some programs have a feature to auto mount the image on windows boot
(03-06-2016, 06:52 AM)vsub Wrote: Need more info
1.Is this on the physical drive or a virtual drive
2.If it's a virtual drive,some programs have a feature to auto mount the image on windows boot
Hi, and thanks for the quick response!

the cdfs drive seems to be a virtual drive as the only things drives on his computer are DVD and internal drives. he did had daemontools and accidentally mounted it, i removed that virtual drive and uninstalled daemon tools but the cdfs drive still re-appears on every boot.
You mean,you uninstalled daemon tools but the virtual drive created by it in My Computer is still there?
Does he have some other software for creating virtual drives
pretty sure he didn't had any other programs to create virtual drives. though programs that create virtual drives don't create these "CDFS CD Rom"s
"Pretty sure" is not the same as "he don't have" and you didn't really answer my question.

Quote:You mean,you uninstalled daemon tools but the virtual drive created by it in My Computer is still there?