* CDVD: Disk Type: No Disc.
Then I guess some moderator can unlock your other thread because it really is a bug

Sponsored links

(03-10-2016, 10:16 PM)vsub Wrote: Then I guess some moderator can unlock your other thread because it really is a bug

Well... they should... I know this may go off topic but whenever I play games from disk, it works perfectly expect for one annoying thing: I use X-Men Legends as an example, when you switch characters the game stops and plays since it loads the voices when you switch characters, why does this happen? I enabled fast disc load just in case it helps but it didn't. It also happens to X-Men Legends 2 on PC version that is installed on the HDD but it doesn't hitch/stop and play when changing characters.
I've never had any issues running from a burned disc. I guess I'll try running my Burnout 3 swap disc tonight.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
It doesn't really matter if it's the original or backup disk,it happens on almost(that's the strange part)every game.

XxDemonK3LLERxX as I said,the plugin is old and it is possible that this option "fast dvd" has no effect or/and there could be bugs that will make certain games to not work correctly
(03-10-2016, 10:39 PM)vsub Wrote: It doesn't really matter if it's the original or backup disk,it happens on almost(that's the strange part)every game.

XxDemonK3LLERxX as I said,the plugin is old and it is possible that this option "fast dvd" has no effect or/and there could be bugs that will make certain games to not work correctly

Ah... thanks for answering that question Laugh  the bug thread I have created is re-opened and I have posted the solution there that you have gave to me.
Here's a quick log that logs what happens when the character voice loads:
GetRootDirDetails:
DEBUG: trimming stream size 10542128 down to a multiple of 64 bytes
ALLOC : Alloc size = 68608 Spu mem availible = 516096
GetRootDirDetails:
DEBUG: trimming stream size 4528 down to a multiple of 64 bytes
ALLOC : Alloc size = 68608 Spu mem availible = 447488
FREE : Spu mem availible = 516096
GetRootDirDetails:
FREE : Spu mem availible = 516096
ALLOC : Alloc size = 68608 Spu mem availible = 516096
GetRootDirDetails: