CDVD Plugin failed to open.
I am trying to use a ISO and no matter what i try i cant seem to get it to work.

Processor

Intel® Core™ i5-7300HQ CPU @ 2.50GHz

Video Card

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

Video Card #2

Intel® HD Graphics 630

RAM

8.0 GB

Operating System

Microsoft Windows 10 (build 16299), 64-bit

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
(03-14-2018, 03:38 AM)CK1 Wrote: Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]

Opening plugins...
Opening GS
Opening PAD
Opening SPU2
Current Renderer: Direct3D11 (Hardware mode)
Opening CDVD
Path: [Unnamed or unknown]
ISO mounting failed: PCSX2 is unable to identify the ISO image type.
Closing plugins...
Closing SPU2
Closing PAD
Closing GS
Plugins closed successfully.
Shutting down plugins...
Plugins shutdown successfully.
(pxActionEvent) CDVD plugin failed to open!(thread:EE Core)
User-canceled plugin configuration after plugin initialization failure.  Plugins unloaded.
HLE Notice: ELF does not have a path.
Did you try playing from your original disk?
(03-14-2018, 03:42 AM)CK1 Wrote: Did you try playing from your original disk?

I am trying to boot from a ISO, not a disk.
(03-14-2018, 03:46 AM)TheNoobie Wrote: I am trying to boot from a ISO, not a disk.

Yes I know, but the emulog states that your ISO is not able to be read from for whatever reason. That's why I'm asking you to take your original game disk and run PCSX2 with that.
(03-14-2018, 03:55 AM)CK1 Wrote: Yes I know, but the emulog states that your ISO is not able to be read from for whatever reason. That's why I'm asking you to take your original game disk and run PCSX2 with that.

i downloaded it from the internet so i cannot put a real disk.
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.