CDVD plugin failed to open.
Just solved the issue! It was incredibly dumb as I was focusing so much on Daemon... I had inadvertedly mounted the ISO because as they got .rar icon, I keep double clicking them expecting to see the actual image inside it... What a stupid reflex of mine. Now it's all working properly!

Sponsored links

well i think i did what nosisab did
but i still cant figure how to do it
http://i55.tinypic.com/2jdhtf7.png
this is a screenshot of the setup and i wondered if i dit it right
plz reply soooN!
You have pointed correctly to the ISO file with the internal ISO selector. Now switch CDVD from plugin to ISO and it will work ok
[Image: newsig.jpg]
try unmount from deamon tools etc and if you downloaded it by utorrent etc stop upploading and delete torrent worked for me Smile
(03-10-2011, 11:23 AM)nolasion Wrote: try unmount from deamon tools etc and if you downloaded it by utorrent etc stop upploading and delete torrent worked for me Smile

Check the dates before you post and piracy is also against the rules.
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb
(03-10-2011, 11:32 AM)GamerGeek Wrote: Check the dates before you post and piracy is also against the rules.

chill out geek. you inferred the .iso he is referring was a pirate, when in fact it was never explicitly mentioned. As far as i'm concerned his file name stands for Shopping Savers X-treme 3, his own amateur program, so i'll solve his problem..

You've set up the image in pcsx2 just fine, but it didnt close properly and when you opened it up again the process was still running with the image. Then when you tried to load the state or mount the image it wouldn't because the other process was already using it.

you're welcome jibbalicious, wherever you are..
(07-03-2010, 12:06 PM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: Probably you are mounting the ISO image (BTW, actually mounting the Disc, virtual or otherwise) in it and trying to run as ISO instead plugin. That is the main cause of that message you got.

Anyway it's indeed better running directly the ISO, to do so you should grant the disc is not mounted anywhere (not even in the CDVD plugin)...
Go to the Browser under the CDVD tab in the GUI and navigate to the actual file and select it. Once it's done make sure the ISO (not plugin or no disc) is marked at the same CDVD tab...

Now that the iso is selected just go under system and click "Boot CDVD"...
normally the "fast" option is enough (that bypass the Sony bios screen).

Where is the Browser in the CDVD tab in the GUI? (Please Show Screenshots)
please don't revive old threads, this one is near on 2 years old now. The "browse" button is under CDVD->ISO Selector->Browse.

If you have further issues, please make your own thread.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]