CDs not working...
Hiya!
I just installed the emulator, and when i try to run the disc( selecting the iso file that's in it), an error message pops up saying "file not found Path:IsoFileSystem"
Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks in advance.

Sponsored links

Use imgburn to make an iso from your disk
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Tick no disc in cdvd menu
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
(11-24-2013, 07:19 PM)Brock lessner Wrote: Tick no disc in cdvd menu

Doing that would be like not putting a disc in the ps2 at all. It will boot the bios and that's it.
(11-24-2013, 07:33 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Doing that would be like not putting a disc in the ps2 at all. It will boot the bios and that's it.

it will boot cd and dvd . Try with your cd and you got your answer.
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
(11-24-2013, 07:39 PM)Brock lessner Wrote: it will boot cd and dvd . Try with your cd and you got your answer.

what? no it won't it is like there is no disc, at all. He either makes an iso and uses iso mode, or uses plugin mode and points cdvdgigaherz at his dvd drive.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Ops,yeah noob66 and refraction i am totally forgot about it. Sorry to you both . :-P
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
(11-25-2013, 05:16 PM)Brock lessner Wrote: Ops,yeah noob66 and refraction i am totally forgot about it. Sorry to you both . :-P

It's ok we all make mistakes.
(11-24-2013, 07:03 PM)xxpsxx Wrote: Hiya!
I just installed the emulator, and when i try to run the disc( selecting the iso file that's in it), an error message pops up saying "file not found Path:IsoFileSystem"
Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks in advance.

for directly play with cd choose plugin from cd/dvd menu & configure u'r drive letter in plugin settings.
for play with iso image first create iso image using imgburn then choose iso from cd/dvd menu & browse to u'r iso image created with imgburn,that's it Smile