CHeck wether my laptop is compatible to play...
i have that exact CPU and RAM, and a 9800GTS GPU, so here are my experiences:

Final Fantasy X - Playable (Completed it)
Final Fantasy XII - Playable (Currently playing)
Soul Calibur 2 - Playable (top speed mostly, except in introductions)
Bloody Roar IV - Playable (see above)
Kingdom Hearts - Playable
Disgaea - Playable (but haven't tried since 0.9.5. beta)
Capcom vs SNK2 - Playable
Grim Grimoir - played first few levels, ran at top speed ingame, slower for cutscenes
Jade Cocoon 2 - playable with vuskip on.

there's a few others i tried i cant remember now. all of these games are played either with speedhack x2 or x3.

Sponsored links

probably all nippon ichi games for ps2 ^^ (disguea , grim grimoire, phantom brave)
Chicken is not Vegan?

NO VEGAN DIET NO VEGAN POWERS!!!!

http://www.flixxy.com/my-blackberry-is-not-working.htm
(02-05-2009, 11:17 PM)ottoman Wrote:
(02-05-2009, 12:41 PM)tabasket Wrote: if you want full speed (or almost full speed) on games that are highly demanding, use VU skip in the cpu options. It usually gives me like 20 fps increase on my laptop.
hehe, that's clever Wink you know that these aren't "real" frames? they are only skipped but count nonetheless, just like the description says.

i no that the 20 frame im gaining in fps is just actually something like 20 frames being skipped/other 40 being shown. but i mean that the game will run fast, compared to you running in slow motion. I just cant stand it when its in slow motion -.-
Intel C2D [email protected] | 2GB DDR2@800Mhz | NVIDIA GeForce 9800GTX 512MB | Asus P5N-D nForce 750i SLI Chipset | XP Pro SP3 | SuperPI 1.5-1m in 15.5s
Intel C2D [email protected] | 2GB DDR2@665MHz | 2xSLI NVIDIA GeForceGo 7950GTX 512MB | XP Pro SP3 | Alienware Laptop | SuperPI 1.5-1m in 23s
Thank you all for your response, i'm really grateful. However, as i tried a few attempts, i am unable to play it. I've tried to mingle around the configurations, and i still get either the same results or worse... It appears everytime i try to execute the file (iso.), there seem to be a laggy start, then after that, there would be the PLAYSTATION word which can hardly be seen, and turns out to a grey rectangle, which then moves down and stops there... Can anyone resolve this? THanks~

EDIT: attach the images., don't do links like these...
Besides, it's not like this image is really needed