CPU 1@100%,CPU 2@neutral in beta1474
is this performance is neutral the 1st core is always 100% while the 2nd core at vary...even i try the microVU it's de-same

and the memory usage as hell as 600~700MB almost the same memory usage on my current playing MMOs like Rohan Online,RF Online and Cabal Online.

ExamplesSadattached 3 screenshots w/CPU usage+FRAPS counter) and current configurations.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel

Sponsored links

Yeah, i've got the same problem. My Quad always maxes out core 1 at 100% yet doesn't use any other cores.
core 0 will always be maxed, simply because that is the emulator which is trying to run as fast as it can, core 1 (the 2nd core) is where GSDX lives, if it only uses 55% of the cpu (as seen at the top of the GSDX window) it will only be 55% in the task manager. if its 1% in GSDX, it will be 1% in the task manager, if its 99% on GSDX, itll be 99% on task manager. you get the point Tongue2
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Oh, thanks for the explanation. I was confused as the beta versions before 1474 used both core 1 and 2 equally.
I had the same issue on my quad-core. Core 1 was maxed out and the others were doing nothing. Setting the Affinity to the last three cores immediately changed my CPU usage to about 50% on core 2 and 3, and about 20% on core 4.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
Ive just updated my pcsx2 version after reading this and have the same issue whereas before it was equal over all cores.

See pic.

How do i change Affinity?
How do I set the gsdx on my second core? Right now pcsx2 and gsdx are both feeding of my first and leave my second alone.
Core 2 Dou
Windows 7
(07-09-2009, 06:05 PM)KrazyTrumpeter05 Wrote: I had the same issue on my quad-core. Core 1 was maxed out and the others were doing nothing. Setting the Affinity to the last three cores immediately changed my CPU usage to about 50% on core 2 and 3, and about 20% on core 4.

Thanks for that. I noticed that GDSX was struggling more with this beta version possibly due to both emulator and GDSX using the same core.When i set the Affinity my performance went up. Playing Suikoden IV GDSx said it was using 96% and core 1 was at 100%, yet playing FFX, GDSX says it's using 6% and core 1 was a 100%. No matter what core 1 is always at 100% and the other 3 cores are not used.
Same problem, only using one core entirely and 0% of the other 1 (or 3) I don't think GSDX is never using any power Tongue
Well, like I said a couple posts up, if you have a quad core, try setting the affinity to the last 3 cores, it should help quite a bit.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.