CPU Specs
I was wondering if its even worth my time to continue trying using this thing. My specifications are:

HP Pavilion 601
Intel Pentium 4 CPU 3.00GHz [(2 CPUs) I figured this might kill it]
502MB Ram (This too)
Windows XP

I've downloaded it and managed to figure out how to put my BIOS in there. Only game I have on me atm is Dot Hack G.U (First one) which says it plays and my cousin has the rest of mine since my PS2 is acting up. I get a decent frame rate up until I hit the actual game play, FMVs are fine. Then I tank to about 7 FPS. I was really interested in this seeing as I don't wanna crank out 129$ for a new PS2 =/

Edit:
I've put all the possible Speed Hacks on to adjust game play which is how I got the menus and FMVs to run so well but the actual gameplay is still terrible.

Sponsored links

to be honest your cpu is weak hence the low FPS

What graphics card do you have? On board?
q6600 OC @ 3.3Ghz, 4gb ddr2 ram, nvidia gtx 260, 2x 1 tb hard disk
You have lack of ram too, only 512mb so overall your system will be slow. Play your game with your ps2 console, that is the best you can do.
You have lack of ram too, only 512mb so overall your system will be slow. Play your game with your ps2 console, that is the best you can do.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
Meh, I figured as much. Thank you for your time tho ^^
There's no way you'll get this game running in a pc like that, if still interesed. You'd need more than 128$ for a PC to play it in a decent way (not even in an hi-end machine will run at 100% everytime). So I think you're better buying a new ps2, they're cheaper than +1000$ Tongue2.