CSO compressing
When I run the .exe it just opens for a second then closes. I chose to save them in the source dir. The original .iso does work perfectly. I was testing it with a few games... Ape Escape 2, Armored Core, Tony Hawk 3

I'll try it as administrator.

*edit* Oddly, if I run it as admin, when I drop a file in nothing happens. File does not load.

Sponsored links

(02-02-2016, 04:27 PM)Drybonz Wrote: *edit*  Oddly, if I run it as admin, when I drop a file in nothing happens.  File does not load.

Hmm,yes,I wonder why...but I was able to successfully compress an image while running win8 x64 on my virtual pc(I'm on win7x64)
Are your games in the windows drive(Program Files)...for some strange reason,saving there saves them in a completely different place
They aren't in the windows drive. I think that causes permissions issues.

I just tried a couple other programs, UMDGen and another compressor and it seems like they have problems with the larger iso's... 2.5-3 gb and up. They both fail when trying to compress those.

*edit* I notice, now, in the year end release notes he specifically mentions that some of the .cso compressors don't handle large .iso's.

*edit* His maxcso program does seem to work for the files I was having problems with... not sure if it bulk converts though.

*edit* Maybe try using your gui with maxcso? https://github.com/unknownbrackets/maxcso/releases