CTTR Low in menu, cutscenes and in-game
Good morning/afternoon/evening,

First of all I want to apologize for my english (for whatever errors it will contain), I am not a native english speaker.
Second thing I wanna say is that I'm a total noob to emulators, I've read the official guides for the PCSX2 settings (in my native language) and I didn't even understand all of them.

Let's enter the main subject;
Here's my computer config:

Operating System: Windows 10 Famille 64-bit
Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 3550H with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx  (8 CPUs), ~2.1GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM
Card name: AMD Radeon™ Vega 8 Graphics
DirectX Version: DirectX 12

If you need any other information, just ask me.

Well, to be clear and simple, my game simply goes really low in the menus (between 16% and 18% speed), the cutscenes are full freezing while the sound is almost perfect, and the freezing goes even in game when there are many interactions in the game (many platforms are moving for example) and the FPS drops for the same reason. Those freeze/slowdowns never happen in a race tho, and it also doesn't happen when there's only a few interactions.

I have a PAL version of the game and I've put the preset at "2" in the emulation settings, I tried other numbers and it's quite the same for everything, or when something goes well, something else goes wrong. I kinda don't want to touch those settings in details as I don't know anything about these settings.

I want to thank you by advance and sorry again if my english in bad or whatever.

Sponsored links