Can I Customize Button Mapping?
In Kingdom Hearts 1, for example, I hate holding L1 or R1 to rotate the camera.  Can I somehow tell PCSX2 that moving the Right Joystick to the left would act as L1, and moving Right Joystick to the right would act as R1?  

And could I map the pressing of R3 to act as a Hotkey for R1+L1 (effectively moving the camera to face whichever direction Sora faces)? 

I do not know how to code anything.  If you are able to help me, could you please try to use the most basic version?  Ifs/Thens and other somesuch code are different languages to me, and I wouldn't even know where to insert a code if you wrote it for me.

Please help!
Thank you.

Sponsored links

Yes you can.
Just because it says R2,Right Analog or whatever it doesn't mean that you have to press the same button on your gamepad.

When setting a key for L1\R1,use the right analog left and right and for the centering part,you have to enable the option "Allow Multiple Binding" in the General tab and set again keys for L1\R1 but press R3 for both buttons.

Doing the above allowed me to move the camera left and right with the right analog and pressing R3 centers the camera.
You can also set L1\R1 again but this time to the correct buttons and it will still work.
(07-18-2018, 05:06 PM)vsub Wrote: Yes you can.
Just because it says R2,Right Analog or whatever it doesn't mean that you have to press the same button on your gamepad.

When setting a key for L1\R1,use the right analog left and right and for the centering part,you have to enable the option "Allow Multiple Binding" in the General tab and set again keys for L1\R1 but press R3 for both buttons.

Doing the above allowed me to move the camera left and right with the right analog and pressing R3 centers the camera.
You can also set L1\R1 again but this time to the correct buttons and it will still work.

Wow!  Thanks! 
That was super easy, barely an inconvenience.
Worked like a charm.