Can I compile with Borland instead of Visual Studio?
I'm kind of an amateur C++ programmer, but so far I have only learned to make console programs. My teacher recommended Borland, and I've grown to prefer it myself over Visual Studio, now i was wondering if someone could give me a few tips on how to compile the latest build with Borland instead of Visual Studio.

Sponsored links

Offhand I'd say you're probably out of luck here. No one has ever compiled Pcsx2 in Borland (at least not in any recent decade), and I have no idea what would be involved in making it work. There are likely few VC-specific references in the code and those would have to be made into Borland-friendly syntax. Personally speaking, I have experience in making code compile VC and GCC, but not Borland so I'm really not prepared to make any other assumptions regarding differences between Borland and other C++ compilers.
Jake Stine (Air) - Programmer - PCSX2 Dev Team
Okay thanks, since nobody has tried it, I doubt I will have any luck myself, considering my rather limited knowledge, guess I'll just install Visual Studio too and hope it doesn't interfere with Borland too much.