Can I make this faster?
Wink 
I just installed PCXS2 on my computer and i was wondering if I could make it better in any way because I got a pretty good system, at least I think I do?  
Processor: AMD FX Eight Core
RAM: 16 GB
GPU: GTX gaming 970

also yesterday I was playing DB budokai tenkaichi 3, and everything was fine but this morning when I tried to start it the screen will just stay black and now its shows "CPU usage:###%" in red letters on the top left corner. how can i fix this? 
P.S. the sound still plays.
P.S.P.S. the "#" symbols are suppose to represent number because it changes constantly.
please help Sad  thanks for reading

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Please screenshot the red cpu letters.

What are fps/ee/gs values during alowdown?
show your gsdx setting?. may be accidently you have changed this setting.
Im sorry i often misstype because im using cellphone...Y( '',)Y
Thank you. you were right it had changed to ZeroGS so I just switched it back to GSdx0 witch btw there is 4 different options. what are the difference between all the GSdx's? and my frame per second are always around 60 Smile thank you now I can finally beat the $%#@ out of cell with gohan again XD
The different versions are for different supported instruction sets, depending on your CPU and the AVX one is the best one and should work on your CPU. In normal running you won't notice any difference, but the software renderer should be faster
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

All problems solved?