Can I run it well?
Can my specs run Final Fantasy 10 neatly? I don't have FF10 here yet so I'm not sure. Unsure

And can you advise some any adventure games that has a good battle gameplay that can run my specs well..

I only tested Mana Khemia 2. Its only my game that runs well.

Thank you. Smile
CPU: Asus K42JK Core i3-350M 2.27 Ghz
GPU: ATI HD5145; 1GB
RAM: 2GB DDR3

Sponsored links

It should. Your cpu isnt all that powerful but Ive heard poeple play it at full speed with slower cpus.
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb
Oh I see. Thanks. Smile

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Is there any other games that you can all advise for me to play? Only adventure games. Smile
Thanks.

I'm planning to buy Tales of Abyss and Artonelico 2 because it looks like fun to play. Smile
In general 2d games are easy to emulate so Artonelico should be simple enough. Im not sure how Tales would run though, but my guess would be less than full speed.
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb
Try Dark Cloud 2, tell me if your fps drops from 60 to 30.
Approximately 30-40fps?

@luciferana. I'm not sure If I can buy that. haha. Because games here are very limited.
@ sifr:

Your PC is fair in general for PCSX2. That Core i3 is fairly good, but that GPU isn't all that powerful. You should stick to "Native" resolution and try [Recommended] speedhacks for speed ups.

Mana Khemia 2 is easy to emulate. FFX should be alright on "Native". I'm not too sure how well Tales of the Abyss will play, but I think you'll find it playable with speedhacks, and again, "Native".
FFX-2 is alright when I'm walking/running. But when I encounter a monster ( Battle Mode ) I mean. My fps is slowing down. I'm not using any kind of speedhacks. But I'll try what you have said.

I haven't tried FFX yet. Still don't have CD.

Thanks for all your help Smile
Those speed hacks marked as "recommended" are the first you can try when performance demand it. So pushing just a little those sliders can do wonders for many games... or break badly a few others.

But you may be suffering from a common "problem" that is Vsync enabled. It's a parameter that forces the video driver to delay the drawing until it can do it synchronously, what normally means drastically reducing the FPS when the nominal rate can't be achieved.

The Vsync can be disabled (forced off) at the video driver control panel.

PS: Notice the Vsync "issue" is not a PCSX2 problem, it affects all games (actually application) that can't output frames quickly enough to reach the refresh rate. The loss in FPS can be as much as half, exactly the symptom you described early.
Imagination is where we are truly real