Can My PC Run FFX on PCSX2
My PC Specs are:

AMD A6-3400M APU with Radeon™ HD Graphics 1.40Ghz, 4 cores, 4 logical processors.

4.00gb RAM

AMD Radeon™ HD 6520G

I think that's it lol

Thank you!Biggrin

Sponsored links

Probably not, but give it a try Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(09-24-2012, 11:23 AM)Bositman Wrote: Probably not, but give it a try Tongue

Haha, I am as we speak, It seems to runs alright with minor glitching here and there, The sound seems to be glitching a lot more though. Is there a way to fix this or am I stuck?
Try configuring SPU2-X and setting synchronization to async mix, but the glitch you get is due to low FPS
(09-24-2012, 11:42 AM)Bositman Wrote: Try configuring SPU2-X and setting synchronization to async mix, but the glitch you get is due to low FPS

Switching to Async Mix actually fixed my sound, and the FPS ranges from 55-60 Running around and During battle. Even During the FMV's is was Running at 55 FPS.
Cool, enjoy Smile It's great seeing PCSX2 emulating FFX with such low PC specs
(09-24-2012, 12:05 PM)Bositman Wrote: Cool, enjoy Smile It's great seeing PCSX2 emulating FFX with such low PC specs

Haha yea, I was actually surprised that it works the way it is, I was expecting it to run at like 10FPS the whole time Tongue. Thanks for the help on the sound btw, for some reason I couldn't get it to fix and all I had to do was change 1 thing.

WOO. I'm Happy! Laugh
Does this mean next time we shouldn't ask AMD APU users to play on their PS2 instead or FFX was just superbly optimized? Huh
Well it won't be like that the whole game, wait till he gets to Calm Lands or other heavy scenes...he'll get huge frame drops in lots of spells as well (demi etc)...but you should tell people to try it first.
I never expected that thing to run FFX at more than 40 fps. Glad to hear it does.