[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
dmc
Budokai series
FFX
Sly Cooper
God of war 1,2
Shadow of the colossus
Most of those should be fine though you will have slow downs at times in some games
GOW : will be fine with some cycle hacks.
Sotc : needs VU stealing for some demanding scenes.
FFX : will be pretty fine with recommended speedhacks.
DBZ BT : some scenes are GPU demanding, without knowing your GPU I can't suggest the resolution you could maintain.
Sly cooper & DMC: No idea Tongue2
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(06-01-2015, 12:52 PM)ssakash Wrote: GOW : will be fine with some cycle hacks.
Sotc : needs VU stealing for some demanding scenes.
FFX : will be pretty fine with recommended speedhacks.
DBZ BT : some scenes are GPU demanding, without knowing your GPU I can't suggest the resolution you could maintain.
Sly cooper & DMC: No idea Tongue2

Sly is normally extremely CPU demanding, and to a lesser extent DMC is as well. That i7 is pretty fast though. There will be slowdowns in Sly for sure, but it should at least be playable. DMC should be fine without too much issue.
Thank you so match!
One more thing, I want to know if there any list of the most playable games ?
you mean less demanding games ? take a look here : http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-LIST-Game...to-emulate

I also know some less demanding games which are not mentioned in the list like, Bakugan : battle brawlers , naruto ultimate ninja series , Bomberman kart , Ben 10 protector of earth.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
The CPU is decent enough to play most games at full speed, I own a 4710 myself which isn't that much faster.
like said, for sotc you will have to use VU cycle stealing hack since it's one of the most performance demanding PS2 games and even the best CPUs are struggling without the hack.

Main Rig: i7-3770k @4.5ghz | 16GB DDR3 | Nvidia GTX 980 TI | Win 10 X64
Laptop: MSI GT62VR | i7-6700HQ | 16GB DDR4 | Nvidia GTX 1060 | Win 10 X64