Poll: simple and easy to use ps2 emulator!!!
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
i want that
25.00%
1 25.00%
no need
75.00%
3 75.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Can Ps2 emulator be simple easy guide Please
sorry

i need noobproof guide for safe near ps2 hardware setting emulator!

thank you

Sponsored links

I don't know what your talking about. Your using Google translate?
you make absolutely no sense. stop using google translate and just post in your native language, im sure someone here can translate better then machine tools.
1. The PS2 framelimit is 60 for PAL and 50 for NTSC. PCSX2 already set that limit. You cannot go above 50/60 FPS unless you specify PCSX2 to do so. If you mean making games running on PCSX2 like PC games, that is, the speed is not slow whatever the framerate is, well, it is not possible. I have used many emulator in my time. None has such function.

2. The PCSX2 GUI is really easy to use. The default settings is compatible for most game. Recently they added the so-called 'preset' to help noobs use speedhack w/o much knowledge of each hack's meaning.

3. The plugins are not depend on the graphic card. You can use any plugin you like. But it is recommended that you use GSDX if you're using Windows (it is chosen by default). If you have graphics bugs, you can switch to other plugins. Just bundle one plugin with PCSX2 is not a good thing.

4. The PS2-like option is set by default.

5. I assume that you want GSDX to automatically choose the correct intruction set version (SSE2, SSSE3, or SSE4). I'm not sure if it can be implemented but you can try all of them from high to low. If your CPU does not support what you choose, you cannot config it, just switch to another.

Spend a few minutes reading the configuration guide and you will understand 80% of PCSX2 options. Sadly there's too many lazy people wanting "plug-and-play".
got any simple noobproof guide?
What are your troubles, buddy?

Some games running slow?
It's quite likely your system's specs to blame. Post them, please.
my pc spec

intel core i7 740qm 1.73ghz(4core)(8 logical threads)
4gb ram
ATI hd 5470

window 7 64bit
(09-23-2011, 07:04 AM)Livy Wrote: 1. The PS2 framelimit is 60 for PAL and 50 for NTSC. PCSX2 already set that limit. You cannot go above 50/60 FPS unless you specify PCSX2 to do so. If you mean making games running on PCSX2 like PC games, that is, the speed is not slow whatever the framerate is, well, it is not possible. I have used many emulator in my time. None has such function.

You're backwards Tongue2
The guide is quite long to read, indeed. I spent around 15 mins to read it. It contains too many technical terms that is hard to understand. I'm a programmer, but to this day I do not know what an instruction set is (I do not code those hardware related things). I even tried to study what the intruction set is but finally gave up -- it is too complex to understand if you do not understand computer architecture. All I need to know is that SSE4 is newer than SSE2 and it is better and faster. Use it whenever possible. I do not know what "8 bit texture" or "Clamping Mode" are either. For those I don't know or not sure, I just leave them with their default settings. The reason why they're there is that some games need these options changed to run correctly.

These options may confuse you and you want them gone, I know. But other people out there need them. Do what I say, if you do not know what it means, ignore it.
ya too complex guide not for normal people and noob people

complex guide is for pros

i only understand basic thing.

Pc surpass ps2 hardware limit but still laggy no constant fps limit unstable