Can Someone Help Me? Extreme Lag!
(05-01-2012, 11:25 PM)naoan Wrote: Yeah no, I was writing the post when you ninja'd me, should have use quote though.

Both those games are pretty intensive games afaik, your only chance to play them flawlessly is to OC that CPU to the max.

Right, I'm not exactly looking for flawless play. 40FPS+ constant would be ideal though.

Sponsored links

Alright Wink With EEcycle rate at 1 and VU Cycle stealing at 2 the game [ratchet and clank 2] is playable! It lags in areas that are extremely large like level 2 outside and it also lags when lots of things are going on, enemies, cool large animated structures, etc.

At this rate though the game is definitely playable! Probably a 40 FPS constant just like what I was looking for. The FPS thing is still not working Tongue

Alright, is there anything else I can do at all for more speed? I have rendering threads at 3 because I read on another thread that was best for four core processors. And I listed the speed hacks above. I also am using Direct3D11 [Software] as my GPU plugin! no interlacing and no Anti Aliasing.
set aspect ratio to 4.3 instead of 16.9
it gives an increase in framerate
Are you at native resolution? Native res really helps reduce a lot of lag.
Intel i3-2367M CPU @ 1.4GHz, 4096MB RAM. Integrated Graphics only. Not sure how it's working with no lag.
Yes I have native res and 4:3 Smile
oh Hey you guys! Have any good recommendations on games I actually COULD play at proper speed and such?