Can Someone help me ?
I was wondering if someone could explain to me how I can get the .hack// GU games to work.
It crashes right after the intro movie..I already searched the forums and didn't really find an answer.

Sponsored links

Well, Compat List shows these are playable with 0.9.6, so you could try posting your config etc for a starter..
wow, you're really helpful.. fist off which GU and which region? (NTSC U/C seems fine)
(03-20-2009, 03:19 AM)Saiki Wrote: wow, you're really helpful.. fist off which GU and which region? (NTSC U/C seems fine)

Well, its .hack//G.U. vol. 2//Reminisce NTSC.
I configured it the way it is descriped in this topic, but it still crashes after the intro movie.
well, I have gotten the into vid to work fine, but news capture has some issues. what sound plugin are you using?
(03-20-2009, 03:43 AM)Saiki Wrote: well, I have gotten the into vid to work fine, but news capture has some issues. what sound plugin are you using?

SPu2ghz Playground 1.9.0

[Edit2] I got it to work at an ok speed after changing the cpu and sound settings Laugh
This may be a stupid question, but can I use the pressure pad control plugin If a game only allows to move with the analog stick ?
not sure, I haven't tried that plugin, but if it's the mouse one,wouldn't count on it.