Can anyone help walk me through this?
Quote: Operating System: Windows 7 64 bit
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo CPU E7500 @ 2.93Ghz (2CPU's), ~ 3ghz
Memory: 4096mb RAM
Direct x 11
Graphics Card: NIVIDIA GeForce GT 220

I know I am asking a lot. But I have a lot of errors, which may be caused by me.

I have BIOS, I have a ROM. I've installed you're 0.96 version of the emulator. Put the BIOS in the Correct folder.

Anyway.

I load up your software. Comes up with a simple message that it needs to be configured. I click okay, I'm going through the english guide to set it up. But I am having trouble. What graphics Plug-in do I use and how should I configure it?

I've tried things I think that work but I get countless errors later on.

Sponsored links

could you please be more precise about those "errors" ?
plz post the emulog & some screenshots to help us understand.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Thanks for the help, and sorry for being rude.

I've stumbled accross a few answers using the search feature. And i can get it to work at a stable 60 fps.

Only thing I would like to know now is Can I use my PS3 controller to play it? And how.
using lilypad, it should be ok.
I don't own a PS3 controller, thus i can't help you about this. But there are tons of threads about it.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Okay. I got everything going now.

I am trying to play Budokai Tenkaichi 3 to relive my childhood on a ***** saturday night.

The graphics are very slow and edgy in the game play and in the menus and cutscenes and opening videos fine. I think my computer should be able to handle this, I don't know what the best plug-in / settings are though. Anyone got the best combo for this game?

EDIT: Currently using the Gsdx9(MSVC 14.00, SSE2)0.9.0 Plugin.