Can i Run - All Star Pro Wrestling
Can i Run - All Star Pro Wrestling or any game like it may be Wrestling Legends or some game like this my pc spec :

Windows XP / Not Laptop
AMD Sempron +2600
1,60 GHz 512 RAM

Sponsored links

Nope,it will run really really slowly to unplayable levels. That PC is pretty old,so I wouldn't expect it to emulate a console like the PS2...
[Image: newsig.jpg]
nope, i wouldnt even attempt it to be honest.

Im not even sure if your computer supports SSE2, so the newer versions of the emulator may only run in interpreter mode which will be increadibly slow. An older version may get you a couple of fps, but not enough
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Same question here are my specs:
Windows 7 home
ATI Radeon hd 5450
4GB ram

I have made a thread about this but please answer I really want to play this game. sorry to bumb this ¨ber old topic but I really am desperate to get the game working on pcsx 0.9.7 :/
You already made 2 threads on this matter, no reason to resurrect a 2 year old one as well.
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb
I'm sorry for this but really I really want a answer for this so bad. cause I cant chip my ps2 and second thing is they dont have any retailers in finland that would actually sell Swap magic either so I'm kinda screwed with this.
Keep this to 1 thread please: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-All-star-...g-problems

Don't bump old posts or spam multiple threads in different places. When someone wants to answer you, they will
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]